View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Exelon 

Post Exelon
Karen, My husband was started on 3.0mg 2x daily and worked up to 6 2xd. He's also on Zyprexa so I'm not sure what makes the difference, but he's in a pretty good place. At times he does move the furniture around, moves things to odd places and the other day I found 8 coats out of the closet and 2 table clothes on our bed. Odd things seem to happen a couple times a week but if I can get him to rest he seems to improve. Someone did say that just before her LO was due for his meds he was a little foggy and I quite often find that to be true with Frank.

I hope your Doctors can find the right balance for your husband.

Take care of yourself, Gerry

Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:19 pm

As a housekeeping matter, it would be ideal if you could post this reply to Karen WITHIN the topic where she raises the Exelon issue. Otherwise, if people create new topics for each reply, it'll be hard to keep everyone's story straight.
Thanks,
Robin

Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Robin, Thank you, I'm never sure what area to reply in, it wasn't an introduction so I though I better go somewhere else. I check all posts and have learned so much, mostly that our situation is not unique. Gerry

Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:05 am

Go here: http://www.lewybodydementia.org/forum/v ... php?t=1272
and hit the POST REPLY button. That'll put your reply within the same topic as Karen was discussing Exelon.
Robin

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:00 pm

It occurred to me that perhaps you are just hitting the wrong button. While you are in a topic such as Karen's, for example, you should hit the POST REPLY button at the bottom of all the posts, not the NEW TOPIC button. (I don't think you've had a problem with this before.)
Good luck,
Robin

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:02 pm

I too read all the new posts. So I found this one from you. Thanks.

I wish the exelon patch would work for Hubby. He was on 4.6 mg patch once a day and only one patch made his hallucination much worse and he was so very confused. I don't think I want to go there again. Zyprexa sent him to the phych ward and caused urine retention way back in 2006 when this all started.

I know when he needs a klonopin - twice a day and sometimes 3x a day.

Funny, before LBD, I could never get him to help me re-arrange the furniture! LOL Things go broken a lot in our home too, but he never did it!

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]