View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 LO with early LBD 

Post LO with early LBD
I have recenty joined this forum after reading about LBD (symptoms, diagnostic features & experiences). I believe my husband has early LBD and would like to be able to talk with others whose LOs are in the early "stages". After reading experiences and also reading the blogs of the "silver fox" I realized that I would like to know if it is possible ( and how to) get onto the support group for early LBD. I have not talked to my husband about this yet; he has recently begun complaining about some symptoms and has an appt with his GP in Nov, so I've decided to bring up the diagnostic tool for him to talk with his GP about a proper/formal dx. Your thoughts & advice are always appreciated.
Thank you
Connie

Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Post Re: LO with early LBD
Hi Connie,
I'll find out for you and get back to you. I did notice that the last post in that group as Jan. 2012...

Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:09 am

Welcome, Connie. Only a person dx'd with LBD can use that part of the forum. It is closed to the rest of us, even a close family member. So sorry for what you are going through. Lynn

Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:09 am

Hi Connie, Here is the link to the site in case your husband wants to join the group (as it is for those with early LBD).
http://www.healtheo360.com/groups/
Hope it helps!

Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:40 am

Thank you for the info.

Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]