View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Anyone have these physical symptoms too? 

Post Anyone have these physical symptoms too?
I think my disorder is dominantly inherited in my family and causes dementia, but also different physical/psychiatric symptoms in different family members. I think the physical symptoms can be classed as cutis laxa type symptoms, amine food intolerance type symptoms and polyamine related diseases.

Does anyone else have a pattern of the following type of symptoms/conditions in themselves or their family?

Hernia, cataracts but particularly bilateral cataracts, peripheral neuropathy, joint laxity (double-jointedness), artherosclerosis, hypertension, oesophagul varices, cracked/dry skin on the skin folds of the joints of the fingers, aching joints, wrinkly skin on the back of the hands or feet, delusional type paranoia, anxiety/panic, boney abnormalities such as bunions, winged scapula and underbite that gets worse with age, and/or rheumatoid arthritis and/or Parkinson's. I think my disorder also places me and my family who have it at risk of colon and prostate cancer - we have a history of polyps and enlarged prostate with nodules - though I am not aware of these cancers having occurred as yet in my family.

So, if you have a pattern of these type of symptoms and disorders in your or your family, please let me know. Thank you.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]