View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 FromThe Knitting Dr's Blog 

Post FromThe Knitting Dr's Blog
Tangled Neuron
I need to blog to you. I pulled this draft and see the title. I am not sure whhy I put it there. Cant remember how to make this blog machine make the spell misstakes get fixed.

I receive many nice emais from you. Thank you. I’m not doing to good over past while now. Seems harder to get ideas and thoughts out of my brain sometimes.

Pam says I swear aalot and act worse. She took me to the dr. He said front and temporary part of my brane is not doing to well now. He put me on a drug but it didnt make me feel right so I stopped taking it

I try to read on computer. To hard to do. I read little on the news like small short paragraphs. Very easy to understand. I try to study stuff like medicine but it is to hard. Many times I think maybe it as all dream that they say i was doctor You have to be genius dr to do that stuff. I sit in chair and think about all the things many years ago. I don’t knit to much now I dont know why

Pam need to have brane surgery maybe this year aaccording to her doctor.

So this is enough. Too hard to think much today. Maybe I wont blog with this program to much. It is very hard to use. Maybe because I forget it. Maybe I’ll study it when I go to college.

[copied]
DrP

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Post Re: FromThe Knitting Dr's Blog
It's very sad.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Dr P, I'm puzzled??? What was that from?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:24 pm

http://www.knittingdoc.wordpress.com/tag/knitting/

````````````````````
Gerry, this should get you his blog. [If not go to google] Some of us have followed him since he started writing as he told of closing his practice in California and moving east. It has been quite a journey. We have learned to love him. Notice his sense of humor with his last remark about studying in college.

Dorthea

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]