View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Stages 

Post Stages
I am new to all this...will someone PLEASE be brave enough to tell me what the "stages" are? I don't know where we fit in? thanks.
Donna

Sun May 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Post Stages thread
Hi Donna. Here's a link to a discussion about "stages" of LBD. If the link doesn't work you can go up to the search tab and enter the word stages. Scroll down and you'll find a posting by "Neuro Guy" that attempts to lay out stages.

Link: http://community.lbda.org/forum/viewtop ... ght=stages

Sun May 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Post Phases document
Hi Folks,
Just a point of clarification - to give credit where it is due and to give some oversight to the Phases of LBD created by the Caring Spouses in 2006.
I facilitated this project and am pleased so many have found it useful. I'm not sure who started posting it here. Please "whomevers" - take care in keeping this piece of work in it's original form.
The "copy" you have on this forum is a bit of a "bootleg" copy. It is not posted in the format that it was created. Somehow, Jan Colello's name has been inserted. I don't believe Jan worked on this project.
If you would like the real document - just send me a note.
Warm Regards,
Sue Lewis in WV and Harry From Afar

Fri May 21, 2010 12:48 am

Why don't you post the "official/unofficial" version her yourself? Is there a reason it needs to be kept under wraps?
Robin

Fri May 21, 2010 1:21 am

I know Robin. Some of the folks who worked on it didn't want it just "floated" out there. They were concerned about how others would mis-use it. Actually, I do think that just posting "parts" of it is a bit of a misuse.
I'm looking at this work more seriously now. I'm considering polishing it up a bit. During my summer break!
Sue

Fri May 21, 2010 1:50 am

Has anything bad happened in the 12 months that the partial stages document has been posted on the LBDA Forum?

Fri May 21, 2010 2:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]