View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Irene, Lin, Shelly and all 

Post Irene, Lin, Shelly and all
Hi Everyone,
Wanted thank you all for your kind words the past few months. I want to let you know that Mom has taken a very bad turn. No food for over 5 days, no fluid intake. Hospice was here this AM. Says it will "not be long",though the nurse does not have the ability to predict exactly. She told us to hold her, love her and make sure she knows it's okay to go. I am not sure I could handle this if it had not been such a long road. The length of the disease process actually helps you accept the loss of your LO and rejoice at their release from suffering. My Mom looks so peaceful, beautiful really, all wrinkles gone, rosy cheeks (from fever). This is what I hoped for her. Quiet and peaceful passing. This will all be over soon, God willing.
Sallyann

Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:09 pm

Your mom is in my prayers tonight and will remain there - you, too, of course. You have shared a long and difficult journey with your dear mom, and how right you are with her and loving her now, too. May this be a peaceful time for her and all who love her.

Lin

Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:20 am
Post Oh I'm so sorry......
Dearest SallyAnn,
Even though I'm new here, I hurt for you. I'm so sorry; but it sounds like you are seeing the positive. I pray for a peaceful passing for your Mother, as little hurt, inside or out. For you both. You both are in my Prayers.
Love, WifeLiz

Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]